Pink star replica front badges

Looking for a local dealer in parts? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Pink star replica front badges

Post by Cereb Daithi »

Nothing big. Personally I'm a huge fan of the "cherry blossom red" sti front star badges. They only were made for the GC models with the smaller badge from what I can tell. It looks like this company has a stock of ones that will fit an 02-05 model as well

http://www.renickmotorsports.com/oscomm ... cts_id=210

Also be sure to check out the rest of their stock. I'm not sure how up to date the site is but they seem to be pretty loaded. A friend of mine had gotten all his parts for his GC from this site and had only good things to say about them.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

I have pink star one that I would sell for 15$ :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

I might take you up on that. If i acquire the spaz STi i want to put that on there in place of the pink "i".
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Let's check the size first... The reason it's not on my car is because it seems smaller than it should be to replace that badge :/
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

ah you probably got the GC model one.. the GC front badges are smaller. Thats why I had posted this site. Those pink star badges are hard to find for 02+ models. in fact I had never seen them for my model til now