Alignment system finally functional

Looking for a local dealer in parts? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

MrC@ptuning.com
Unicycle

Alignment system finally functional

Post by MrC@ptuning.com »

Sorry for the long wait, but we've had a lot of issues we had to address with the sales rep and installer before we could finally get the alignment system installed and operating.
I know it's December now, but if the following people in the list are still interested in the DCAWD alignment deal, please contact my partner mike @ ptuning (703.257.1728) to schedule an appointment anytime after Dec. 5. We will honor the alignment promotion for the entire month of Dec. Please remember to mention that you're on the list for the 4-wheel Ptuning/DCAWD alignment promotion:

DCAWD Member Year/Make/Model
-----------------------------------------
1) Sabre (Julian) 04 STi
2) zaxrex (Zak) 02 WRX-ish
3) cheshirecat (Brandon) 03 WRX
4) sirwilliam (Will) 04 Forester XT
5) Libra Monkee (Chuck) '06 STi
6) drwrx (Darrin) 02 WRX
7) spazegun2213 (Ross) '05 STi

Thanks for your patience.
Cuong
Last edited by MrC@ptuning.com on Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
PTUNING.COM
9432 Center Point Lane
Manassas, VA 20110

Phone: 703-257-1728
Toll Free: 1-877-788-6464
Web: Ptuning.com
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Since you made us wait so long, how about lending us a lift to put some suspension bits on before the alignment? :D ...otherwise, it doesn't look like I will be needing one until it gets warmer out. :cry:
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

Any chance i could be added to the promotion? last shop gave me a terrible alignment :(

How is the rest of the garage comming? it will be quite a production when its done.
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot
MrC@ptuning.com
Unicycle

spazegun2213 wrote:Any chance i could be added to the promotion? last shop gave me a terrible alignment :(

How is the rest of the garage comming? it will be quite a production when its done.
No problem ross, i'll add you to the list. BTW, was that you in front of me this morning on henderson road in clifton?

We've been so busy lately constructing the dynocell. It's a massive undertaking that i don't think we would have attempted to construct ourselves had we known what was involved.
PTUNING.COM
9432 Center Point Lane
Manassas, VA 20110

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Congrats on getting the alignment machine up! I'm definitely still interested, but obviously need to wait till I get my car back. It *should* be this week!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

can we set fire to the cobalt when you get the sti back?
-Ben
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

YES!!!!!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

MrC@ptuning.com wrote:
spazegun2213 wrote:Any chance i could be added to the promotion? last shop gave me a terrible alignment :(

No problem ross, i'll add you to the list. BTW, was that you in front of me this morning on henderson road in clifton?

We've been so busy lately constructing the dynocell. It's a massive undertaking that i don't think we would have attempted to construct ourselves had we known what was involved.
yup that was me! It was strange to see an evo in clifton and it didn't have any real markings on it, i had no idea that was you!

I'll call you all up and see when you have time I want to be there while the work is being done to see if i can get the specs i want (I'm getting picky after having shotty alignments in the past).

Gone But not forgotten
drwrx
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by drwrx »

One quick question:
I am planing on picking up another set of wheels with summer only tires soon. Should I wait on the alighnment until after that? The new tires will be different size than my current A/S tires.
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

drwrx wrote:One quick question:
I am planing on picking up another set of wheels with summer only tires soon. Should I wait on the alighnment until after that? The new tires will be different size than my current A/S tires.
IIRC as long as your tires are balanced and roughly the same size (ie, your not going from dubs to 13's) you should be fine.

An alignment simply sets up the suspension, tires make only minor differences.

but I'm no expert, thats just what I've been told.

Gone But not forgotten
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

The real question is what are your hours near and during the holidays? If I am goin to be able to take advantage of this long awaited deal, I have to make sure I can get my work travel schedule to coincide with your days and hours of operation.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
MrC@ptuning.com
Unicycle

zaxrex wrote:The real question is what are your hours near and during the holidays? If I am goin to be able to take advantage of this long awaited deal, I have to make sure I can get my work travel schedule to coincide with your days and hours of operation.
Service Hours:
10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST (M-F)
10:00 am - 4:00 pm EST (Sat)
Closed Sunday

We'll be closed on XMAS day. Just give us a call if you have any questions.
PTUNING.COM
9432 Center Point Lane
Manassas, VA 20110