Engagement Session Giveaway :)

Looking for a local dealer in parts? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Engagement Session Giveaway :)

Post by missvenezuela85 »

BE EXCITED :) :eek: Hi Friends! The new year is almost here and why not celebrate with a giveaway? Are you engaged or know someone who is? I am giving away a free engagement session to three lucky couples in the DC/Northern VA/ MD area who have not yet selected a wedding photographer! :plusone: The engagement session will include up to 2 hours and the couple will receive 25 photos on a DVD. To participate, please send a photo of you and your mate or the engaged couple to info@annadbruce.com. I will post the photo to an album called New Year's Engagement Session Giveaway on my Facebook Fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/annadbrucephotography). Ask your friends to like my page and vote for you by having them like your photo! The contest ends February 12th at midnight. Winners will be announced on Valentines day. Please share with your friends :)

Anna

http://www.annadbruce.com

Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
missvenezuela85

Re: Engagement Session Giveaway :)

Bump! <3
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
missvenezuela85

Re: Engagement Session Giveaway :)

bump! :)