White Couch, IKEA Coffee Table, Ottoman and Manfrotto Stand

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

White Couch, IKEA Coffee Table, Ottoman and Manfrotto Stand

Post by missvenezuela85 »

FOR SALE in Northern Virginia:

Beautiful white couch from Value City Furniture (pillows in photo included). I bought it second hand so it has a few scuffs. I have two cats and have kept it covered but it still has a few knicks from when I first got it (pictured). $249, http://www.valuecityfurniture.com/livin ... 77898.aspx

White IKEA Ottoman with white and black cover sheet $100. It has one very small water stain at the bottom (not sure if it came like that but its barely visible) also has a small makeup stain which I couldn't get a good picture of. Practically new. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/produ ... /S29011022

NEW Manfrotto 131TC Tablemount Geared Column with Clamp $130: NEW still in its original packaging. My husband bought it for me but I never ended up using it. Needs a good home. Retails for $189.99 on BH and I would like $130 for it. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/5 ... olumn.html

All these pieces were from my studio + business (which I no longer have) and need a good home. Please e-mail me adbrucephotos@gmail.com or pm me if you are interested. Must be able to come and pick the couch up - for the rest you can stop by or we can meet up. Thanks!!
Last edited by missvenezuela85 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
missvenezuela85

Re: White Couch, IKEA Coffee Table, Rug, Ottoman, Epiphanie

bump!
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
missvenezuela85

Re: White Couch, IKEA Coffee Table, Ottoman and Manfrotto St

bump! :)
missvenezuela85

Re: White Couch, IKEA Coffee Table, Ottoman and Manfrotto St

bump!