05 WRB STi for sale

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

scoobydobaru
I'm a n000b

05 WRB STi for sale

Post by scoobydobaru »

I KNOW THERE IS NO PICS (cant add them from my phone) Please text me for pictures.

Its sad to do this but its time to let my baby go. Up for sale is my 2005 STi. all the work that has been done to the car was done by Cobb tuning and i have the invoice to prove it. since the build I have only put about 4000 miles on it with no problems and all maintenance has been done on time and about 2 months ago i had the transmission and radiator flushed. I have put around $14,000 into this car so please dont think im asking $20,000 for no reason. here is a list of whats done to the car. I also have a set of darton sleeves, a spare trunk lid and a oil temp and pressure and A/F gauge with the 3 gauge clock replacement gauge pod that would be included with the car.

exterior
07 front end conversion
hella supertones

performance
brand new built short block from top speed tuning
ported heads by cobb tuning
arp case studs and head studs
cosworth head gaskets
blouch dominator 3.0 XTR
grimspeed 3 port EBCS
front mount intercooler with wrinkle red coating for heat dissipation
1000cc injector dynamics fuel injectors (E85 capable)
injector dynamics fuel rails with top feed conversion
custom fuel lines to insure equal fuel pressure to all cylinders
deatchworks 300lph fuel pump
cobb blow off valve set up to recirculate
full tubo back exhaust with divorced down pipe
tomei unequal length headers and up-pipe
perrin turbo inlet
3 bar map sensor
DBA drilled and slotted rotors
Goodridge stainless steel braided lines
stoptech quiet pads
act 6 puck clutch
subaru group N motor mounts
Cobb accessport with 1 map set to 16psi for saving fuel and another for 19psi
all aluminum radiator
HKS turbo timer
Cobb short ram intake
The tires have about 80% tread on them

The only bad things on the car is that its missing the front center grille and there are a few small scratches here and there. The car was repainted about a year ago and is still in good shape and there are no dents anywhere on the car. The car does have about 130,000 miles on the chassis but everything else is only got about 4,000.
Im asking $20,000 O.B.O but Im in no hurry to sell the car so dont try to low ball me please. if you have any questions or want pictures feel free to give me a call or text 805-444-5647(not a va number because I'm active duty navy transferred from CA) or email at bwarlick2 at gmail.com.
scoobydobaru
I'm a n000b

Re: 05 WRB STi for sale

Post by scoobydobaru »

FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS PRICE US DROPPING TO $18,500 call me and let's get this thing sold 805-444-5647
scoobydobaru
I'm a n000b

Re: 05 WRB STi for sale

Post by scoobydobaru »

$18,000 guys I need this thing sold please call if your interested we can negotiate a price. 805-444-5647