FS: Camera stuff and WRX Boots

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

FS: Camera stuff and WRX Boots

Post by missvenezuela85 »

Hello All! I am selling some items!

For Sale: http://annadbruce.com/for-sale/

Mostly photo stuff but stock WRX Shifter boots are in there too :)
Last edited by missvenezuela85 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: FS: Misc Stuff incl Car, Camera and Entertainment relate

Post by Sabre »

Damn, the XTi is very tempting... I'll think about it, but if someone else wants it, don't wait on me!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

Hm... that Nikon lensbaby sounds kinda interesting. If I find myself with some spare cash to blow soon I'll consider it.
missvenezuela85

Edited the Grill information... its not a sports grill lol sorry its a stock grill

^^^ Well decide soon. IF you want these items I can bring them Thursday. I will be posting these on SubieGirls and Nasioc on Friday.
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

I already have an N64. Need more games for it. The grill won't fit. Camera looks nice though.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
missvenezuela85

Anyone? Dont make me sell these on another forum....
missvenezuela85

bump
missvenezuela85

All items still available for sale... anyone?
missvenezuela85

bizzump
missvenezuela85

bump
missvenezuela85

bump...
missvenezuela85

bump!
missvenezuela85

Bump! Everything is still available..
missvenezuela85

Camera is pending sale. Everything else is still for sale.
missvenezuela85

Bump!
missvenezuela85

Bump for new scarf and everything else on here!
missvenezuela85

bump for me :)
missvenezuela85

Flash has been sold. The other pictured items are still available... and so is that beautiful hand knit scarf ;)
missvenezuela85

bumpity!
missvenezuela85

bump!
missvenezuela85

Bump! Grill sold.
missvenezuela85

bump!
missvenezuela85

Re: FS: Camera and WRX Boots

For Sale: http://annadbruce.com/for-sale/

Mostly photo stuff but stock WRX Shifter boots are in there too
missvenezuela85

Re: FS: Camera stuff and WRX Boots

bump!
missvenezuela85

Re: FS: Camera stuff and WRX Boots

bump!