UTEC PROBLEMS...HELP!!

UTEC/Hydra/MOTEC? STi, WRX, EVO, Legacy, R32? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

02SilverWRX
Unicycle

UTEC PROBLEMS...HELP!!

Post by 02SilverWRX »

Hey guys, I installed my UTEC Delta yesterday on my 04 WRX, it ran fine all day. However, launch control and flat foot shifting were not working. I called Turbo XS and they explained how to activate it. I plugged my laptop in and on accident I downloaded the tuner while the vehicle was running. Now my car wont start, all the power comes on and it tries to start yet it wont. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? On the users manual it says if the vehicle doesnt idle right or will not start at all to call them, this is my daily driver and they obviously are not open. Please help me out!
2004 335 AWHP WRB WRX Stage 4
2005 525 AWHP AW STi
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: UTEC PROBLEMS...HELP!!

Post by zaxrex »

First thinb I would do would be to remove the Delta. I have not messed around with it, my only experience is with the old style ver4-6 UTEC. If you could run your car before without the UTEC, then you should be able to remove it and get it working again.

BTW, I could only find the installation instructions on their website, where are the tuning guides?
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: UTEC PROBLEMS...HELP!!

Post by complacent »

zaxrex wrote:First thinb I would do would be to remove the Delta. I have not messed around with it, my only experience is with the old style ver4-6 UTEC. If you could run your car before without the UTEC, then you should be able to remove it and get it working again.

BTW, I could only find the installation instructions on their website, where are the tuning guides?
This.45

You prolly borked the unit and will probably need to reflash it while out of the car.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz