Panic button + supertones...

What does this red wire do? Zzzzzt Oops

Moderator: Moderators

sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Panic button + supertones...

Post by sirwilliam »

Okay, so this morning I was fumbling w/ stuff I was carrying into work and accidentally hit the panic button.

Math Eq.

(Panic Button + Supertones) = "What did you say?" + [(Increased heart rate + Increase of adrenaline) > Coffee]
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

lol, I think that I'm going to repaint my "less than" supertones tomorrow :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

Haha just saw your post on IWSTI and came over to crack a joke..(something along the lines of I heard you all the way from PA) but it looks like you already made a post!

When I installed the supertones in my friends STi I had him test it out while I sat very close in front of them with my fingers in my ears. The first thing that happened was I was instantly greeted by supersonic dust to the face that had collected on the horns and then was violently propelled outward upon horn activation. The next thing i realized was that the finger-in-ear tactic wasn't doing a very good job. Damn those things are loud!