Have you seen this light bar???

What does this red wire do? Zzzzzt Oops

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Have you seen this light bar???

Post by Mr Kleen »

has anybody seen a light bar like this, but made for an '04? I need one.

:?:
AJ711
Bicycle

Post by AJ711 »

There's a post on NASIOC about the Ultimate Extra Lighting or something. I haven't posted there yet, as I'm waiting to put the morettes and H3 Yellow HID's in for fogs to call it quits on lighting. :twisted:

Either way, there are lightbars made from a place in Cali that look something like that. I can't remember the name of them, but they are pretty nice. Someone mounted some 4000 cornering lights on one and it holds up just great.

AJ
Cage: '98 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, caged Uncaged: '05 Suzuki SV650S
'03 Forester XS, Team Grocery Getter
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

I've been watching these for awhile and will probably add one this winter. Definitely worth a look at :)

BTW, this belongs in the "Electronics and lighting " section... will be moved shortly :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
AJ711
Bicycle

Post by AJ711 »

Rally Innovations. Those are the guys who made the other lightbars. I'll see if I can find some pictures.
Cage: '98 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, caged Uncaged: '05 Suzuki SV650S
'03 Forester XS, Team Grocery Getter
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

yeah, I found the Rally Innovations bar a while back. not sure if it will hold the lights I want. either way, this is on the back burner now.

and if there aren't any lights on the bar, isn't it an exterior mod Julian? :P
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Mr Kleen wrote: and if there aren't any lights on the bar, isn't it an exterior mod Julian? :P
I was looking at hte fogs, which *almost* look like they should be there anyway... Besides, I will be taking off the pink STI on my fog light covers, so isn't that making it look more "stealth" :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.