Good paint shop (for spoiler)

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

GeneralGrievous
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Good paint shop (for spoiler)

Post by GeneralGrievous »

Any of you know a good place to get a spoiler painted and installed in VA? I may just have one coming from good ole EBay... :wink:
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

I know somebody to paint but installing, you could just do that yourself and save the money...that is what I did.

My buddy John Sever does awesome paint jobs...I am actually picking up my grill from him today. You can call him at 703-624-6640...tell him Will sent you :wink:

You might have to be patient w/ him getting back to you b/c he is insanely busy.
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Mr Sever has a great rep from NASIOC. did he paint your spoiler Will? it looked factory.
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Mr Kleen wrote:Mr Sever has a great rep from NASIOC. did he paint your spoiler Will? it looked factory.
No, got the OEM spoiler from Jackie from annapolis subaru for ~$166 delivered to my door. It comes painted straight from the factory...but John did paint my new STi scoop.

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Just an update and also how professional John is. I had talked to John Sever last week and he was swamped so the grill wouldn't be ready until later that day so I just told him I would pick it up monday(b/c I was leaving earlier and going out of town).

Well, Monday rolls around and I go to the dealership to pick it up. Not there. Well, turns out John was on his way to the doctor b/c he was feeling sick and hadn't gotten a chance to drop it off. So I was like no problem, I can pick it up where he lives which is pretty much out of my way but I didn't worry about it. He says fine and he will send my the address in a PM on nasioc.

Well, my PM box was full and I didn't know it...so I just called him to make sure he didn't forget to send me the address. Well, he said he was glad I called b/c my PM was full and he couldn't get through to me at work (b/c our IT dept are worthless and the IP phones were in a fritz).

Turns out he took the grill to the dealership and told me b/c of the hassle of driving all the way there he wasn't going to charge me for the job.

So basically, I can't say enough good things for this guy or his work.

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

now THAT is customer service. :nana:
GeneralGrievous
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by GeneralGrievous »

He sounds like THE MAN....

SirWill, you mean to say you bought your spoiler, painted and ready to roll for $166?? Where to I sign up? The Ebay thing fell through and it was going to be that much unpainted... :screwy:
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

GeneralGrievous wrote:He sounds like THE MAN....

SirWill, you mean to say you bought your spoiler, painted and ready to roll for $166?? Where to I sign up? The Ebay thing fell through and it was going to be that much unpainted... :screwy:
1) You do not talk about fight club.

2) my spoiler is for an '04 JBP Forester XT, do you have a forester? You can try contacting Jackie at Annapolis Subaru and see if there is any deals for you for your year and model.